THE SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FROM THE SENDER TO THE LABORATORY
With TriCollect, T&O LabSystems offers a well thought-out concept in accordance with the packing instruction P 650 (UN 3373) for transporting samples from the sender to the laboratory while completely avoiding plastic waste. The interaction of rack box, collection box and transport box guarantees safety and economy. The processes are simple and perfectly coordinated.
- Simple procedures through coordinated and interlocking processes
- Elimination of unnecessary process steps such as unpacking plastic bags
- Environmentally friendly without additional effort for the user
- According to the packing instruction P 650 (UN 3373)
- Patented concept avoids possible loss of tubes
- Safe transport of samples and request forms
- Coagulation of serum tubes by upright storage before transport
- No costs for plastic bags
- No costs for disposal of plastic waste as potentially infectious material
- Space saving by commissioning of tubes
- Saves time when unpacking samples in the laboratory
YOUR SOLUTION FOR SAMPLE TRANSPORT FROM DOCTOR TO LABORATORY
TriCollect EXPLAINED STEP BY STEP
THE TRICOLLECT CONCEPT IN DETAIL
- After blood draw at the sender, the tubes are positioned upright in the rack box.
- One rack box holds 30 tubes.
- The rack box is closed before its pickup. It cannot be opened without tools.
- The corresponding request forms are collected in a transparent folder.
- At the retrieval the rack box and the collection folder for the request forms are replaced with empty ones.
- The tubes from the rack box are put together in the collection box. This is done by placing the rack box on the collection box.
- A patented mechanism unlocks the lock of the rackbox.
- A bag for the request forms is attached to each collection box, so that tubes and request forms remain together.
- For safe transport to the laboratory, the collection boxes are fixed in a lockable transport box.
- The temperature can be controlled by generous insulation and recessed cool packs.
- The transport box has a recess in which standard data loggers can be placed. This allows laboratories to maintain their existing processes.
- One transport box holds 500 to 600 tubes.