THE INTEGRATED SOLUTION FOR MEDICAL LABORATORIES AND PHLEBOTOMIES
InTrac is an intelligent conveyor belt system for distribution of closed sample tubes.
- Simple loading of tubes
- Continuous feeding and transport of samples
- Direct connection to the ATRAS Sorter
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Modular and easily expandable
- Easily adaptable to local circumstances
- Obstacles can be overcome
- Passage through walls
- Elevation allows barrier-free passage
- Transport to other floors (planned)
- Robust, secure and reliable
- Recognition of blockages
- Safe guidance of the tubes by belts and lateral walls
- Runs on 24 V DC low voltage
AREAS OF USE OF INTRAC
CONTINUOUS SAMPLE REGISTRATION WITH INTRAC
The combination of InTrac and ATRAS enables the fast and continuous registration and sorting of samples with simultaneous plausibility check.
- Fast visual inspection of incoming samples
- No further walking routes
- Continuous loading of the ATRAS
- Optimization of processes according to the FIFO principle (First In First Out)
AUTOMATIC SAMPLE DISTRIBUTION BY INTRAC
After registration by the ATRAS, the closed samples are automatically transported to the next working area.
- Automatic forwarding of samples for analysis without manual steps
- Continuous sample flow
- Overcoming spacial obstacles
- Direct connection of ATRAS to InTrac for further sub-sorting of hematology samples possible
SMOOTH PROCESSES DUE TO INTRAC
Blood draw in specimen collection centers is usually done in individual cabins. After collection, the samples are placed on the conveyor belt while maintaining the standing times for sera and are automatically transported to the next station. This can be a collection container or an ATRAS for for sample registration and pre-sorting.
- Smooth workflow without interruptions
- Continuous and timely sample transport
- Optional connection of ATRAS for registration and sorting of samples for further processing
- Time saving through compliance with the FIFO principle (First In First Out)
There are further advantages when ATRAS is optionally connected to InTrac:
- The samples are registered promptly.
- A plausibility check is carried out (optional).
- If the ATRAS is located in the phlebotomy, samples can be sorted here for remote laboratory areas.
- If InTrac leads into the sample receipt area of the laboratory, all advantages of the sample registration in the laboratory can already be used here.